Optimize Gospel-centered Prayer
Praying with someone – in Jesus’ name – is one of the simplest, most effective things you can do, especially with other-faith friends. In this episode, you’ll learn how to 1) optimize the differences between Christian and Muslim prayers; 2) initiate prayer, and quickly identify “persons of peace;”and 3) pray fruitful gospel-centered prayers. Full of practical, doable tips and real-life stories.
- Book: “Muslims, 5 Biblical Essentials Every Christian Must Know and Do.” By Renod Bejjani. Find it wherever books are sold online.
- Bible.IS App – An App with the Bible in many languages
Take Your Learning Deeper
- Join the iHOPE Community. Text “iHOPE” to 22828 to get iHOPE’s short, weekly email with more resources, upcoming events, and stories that inspire and empower you.
- Visit https://ihopeministries.org for more free resources.
- For speaking engagements, workshops, or conferences that will help you/your church start spiritual conversations or share your faith across cultures, email info@iHOPEministries.org.
Pay it forward. Give to help more Believers learn to share their biblical faith across cultures.
- Give online at https://ihopeministries.org/give
- Give through your phone. Just text “iHOPE” to 41444
FOLLOW AND ENGAGE WITH US: