A Faith Unshaken: Mahreen’s Story, Part 2
No matter how chaotic or busy the world around you gets, you can learn to cultivate a place of quiet intimacy with the Lord. In this powerful interview, Mahreen shares how she learned to still her heart in the middle of a crowd. Once she did, she began to hear God’s voice and grow a faith that could not be shaken. This episode will have you longing to step out of the comfort zone and into the joy-filled, purposeful life the Lord has for you.
- Book: “Muslims, 5 Biblical Essentials Every Christian Must Know and Do.” By Renod Bejjani. Find it wherever books are sold online.
- Bible.IS App – An App with the Bible in many languages
Take Your Learning Deeper
- Join the iHOPE Community. Text “iHOPE” to 22828 to get iHOPE’s short, weekly email with more resources, upcoming events, and stories that inspire and empower you.
- Visit https://ihopeministries.org for more free resources.
- For speaking engagements, workshops, or conferences that will help you/your church start spiritual conversations or share your faith across cultures, email info@iHOPEministries.org.
Pay it forward. Give to help more Believers learn to share their biblical faith across cultures.
- Give online at https://ihopeministries.org/give
- Give through your phone. Just text “iHOPE” to 41444
FOLLOW AND ENGAGE WITH US: